Peter Rabbit Organics Shampoo and Wash

Shampoo and Wash, Baby, Spring Garden

Weight: 8 fl oz (250 ml)

Directions

Wet baby's hair/body with warm water, apply a small amount in hand and gently rub over scalp and through hair and body. Rinse several times. For long, thick hair, apply Peter Rabbit Conditioner. For extra relief of itchy scalp, follow with a small amount of Peter Rabbit lotion, oil, or balm.

Product Details

Peter Rabbit - naturally better. Made with USDA/NOP certified organic juices, oils and extracts. pH balanced - non irritating. Leaves scalp nourished and hair soft. Content formulation and bottle tested estrogenic activity free for children of all ages and sensitive adults. Certified 100% organic ingredients make up 84.6% of this product. The remaining 15.4% is natural derived. All ingredients comply to our free of harsh ingredients no list. Better for you, baby and the environment! A tear-free shampoo/body wash that snuggles your baby's scalp in plant derived, natural suds. This shampoo leaves your baby's hair and skin healthy, clean and refreshed. Formulated for babies with sensitive, irritated skin or cradle cap. Free of harsh ingredients. Contains No: animal by-products; artificial fragrances; artificial fillers; benzene; bisphenol A; dimethicone; 1,4-Dioxane, EDTA; formaldehyde; hydrogenated oils; GMO's (ingredients from genetically modified organisms); gluten; MEA, DEA, TEA (mono-, di- or triethanolamines); mineral oil; parabens; PEG's; petrolatum; phthalates; silicates; silicones (cones); SLS (sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates); wheat or wheat derivative; whey. This product has not been tested on animals and is estrogenic activity-free. 90.8% USDA/NOP certified organic ingredients. Certified organic juices, oils and extracts derived from renewable Rain Forest resources. Vegan. Made in USA.

 

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Ingredient), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Lactuca Scariola Sativa (Lettuce) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Ingredient), Anethum Graveolens (Dill) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Ingredient), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Certified Organic Ingredient), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Ingredient), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Myroxylon Pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Warnings

Please keep out of children's reach.

Manufacturer

EcoNatura, Inc.
Deer Park, NY 11729 800-572-5007

UPC

633695624680