Enoz Six Month Moth Proof Spray
Six Month Moth Proof Spray, Cedar Scented
Weight: 9 oz (255.15g)
Shake before use. Hold container upright. Apply in short bursts. To protect woolen articles: Brush woolen articles clean, air and remove persistent spots and stains by dry cleaning. Holding dispenser at least two feet from garment, spray thoroughly. Treated articles should be put in darkened closet or other darkened storage area. For best protection, clean and spray insides of closets or storage units for 30-40 seconds before putting treated articles away. This will kill larvae and adults of carpet beetles and clothes moths. Treatment should be repeated every six months or as needed. Dry clean treated clothes before wearing. Storage and disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or dispose. Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Disposal: Replace cap and discard container in trash. Do not incinerate or puncture.
Active: Tetramethrin ( 10Cyclohexene-1, 2-dicarboximide) Methyl 2, 2-Dimethyl-3, (2-Methylpropenyl), Cyclopropanecarboxylate 0.200% 3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3$S;1RS,3SR)-2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methyl-Prop- -l-Enyl) Cyclopropanecarboxylate 0.200%, Inert: 99.600%
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing vapors. Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact, immediately flush with plenty of water. Do not use in commercial food processing or preparation areas. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensil should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Cover exposed food. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. Do not contaminate fish ponds with spray. Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130F may cause bursting. Statement of practical treatment: If swallowed: Call a physician or a poison control center immediately. If in eyes: Flush with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If on skin or clothing: Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash skin with soap and warm water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if indicated.
ManufacturerWillert Home Products
4044 Park St. Louis, MO 63110