Enoz Lavender Scented Moth Bar



Directions for use: it is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use restrictions: each cake can treat up to 9.4 cubic feet. Two (2) cakes can treat up to 18.8 cubic feet. Kills clothes moths and carpet beetles and their eggs and larvae in clean, airtight containers, such as chests, trunks, and garment bags. Do not use dry cleaning bags, garbage bags or other containers that allow vapors to escape into occupied rooms. This product can damage some plastics, use only in polyethylene or polypropylene containers. Paradichlorobenzene should not be mixed or placed in contact with other moth preventive chemicals. Pre-application directions: before storing, dry clean, wash or brush articles to be protected. Prevents moth infestation regardless of fabric type. Application directions: open plastic case. Unwrap each cake, and while holding each cake by the cellophane wrapper, transfer back into the plastic case. Place the filled plastic case at the top of the storage container. The vapors work downward. Keep product in airtight space for a minimum of 7 days. When cakes have dissipated replace with new unit. Odor quickly vanishes when articles are aired. Retreatment: Since moths are active all year, replenish air-tight containers and bags 2 times a year. Storage and disposal. Storage: store in the original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: if empty: nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.



Enoz?? Lavender Scented Moth Bar. Protects clothing. Kills clothes moths and carpet beetles and their eggs and larvae, aids in mildew control, when used in air-tight containers. This product can treat up to 18.8 cu. ft. Contains two (2) - 3 oz cakes.

Other Description

Carton made from 100% recycled paperboard. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. 1-800-858-7378.


Active Ingredient: Paradichlorobenzene: 99.68%. Other Ingredients: 00.32%. Total: 100.00%.


Keep out of reach of children.
See back panel for additional precautionary statements.
Precautionary statements.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Warning: causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Avoid breathing dust or vapors. Wear safety glasses. Do not get in eyes, skin and respiratory clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Notice: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
First aid.
If swallowed: call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have person drink several glasses of water.
Do not induce vomiting.
Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If inhaled: move person to fresh air.
If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot line number: have the container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) at 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment Information.
Note to physician: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or chemical hazards: Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.