Goody's Headache Powders Extra Strength - 50 CT
On This Page
• Do not take more than directed (See overdose Warning). • Adults and Children 12 years of Age and Over. • Place 1 Powder on Tongue every 6 Hours, while Symptoms, Persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or stir powder into a glass of water or other Liquid. • Do not take more than 4 Powders in 24 Hours unless directed by a Doctor. • Children under 12 years of Age: Ask a Doctor. Other Information: • Store Below 25°C (77°F).
DescriptionGoody's® Headache Powders Extra Strength. Acetaminophen, Aspirin (NSAID) / Caffeine. Pain Reliever / Pain Reliever Aid.
Other DescriptionUses: Temporarily relieves Minor Aches and Pains due to: • Headache. • Minor Arthritis Pain. • Colds. • Muscular Aches. • Toothache. • Menstrual Cramps. Other Information: • Each Powder Contains: Potassium 60mg. The Name, likeness and Signature of Dale Earnhardt, Jr. are used with Permission of Jr Motorsports, LLC and JRM Licensing, LLc. Question? Call 1-866-255-5197, Weekdays. ©2016 JR Motorsports, LLC. ©2016 Medtech Products Inc.
IngredientsActive Ingredients (In Each Powder) ... Purposes. Acetaminophen 260mg ... Pain Reliever. Aspirin (NSAID*) 520mg ... Pain Reliever. Caffeine 32.5mg ... Pain Reliever Aid. *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Inactive Ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride.
WarningsReye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from Chicken Pox or Flu-like Symptoms should not use this Product. When using this Product, If Changes in Behavior with Nausea and Vomiting occur, Consult a Doctor because these Symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but Serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe Allergic Reaction which may include:
• Facial Swelling.
• Asthma (Wheezing).
Acetaminophen may cause severe Skin Reactions. Symptoms may include:
• Skin Reddening.
If a Skin Reaction occurs, stop use and seek Medical help right away. Liver Warning:
This Product contains Acetaminophen. Severe Liver damage may occur if you take.
• More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
• With other Drugs containing Acetaminophen.
• 3 or more Alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Stomach Bleeding Warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach Bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
• Are Age 60 or Older.
• Have had stomach Ulcers or Bleedings Problems.
• Take a Blood thinning (Anticoagulant) or Steroid Drug.
• Take other Drugs containing Prescription or non-Prescription NSAIDs (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or Others).
• Have 3 or more Alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. • Take more or for a longer time than directed.
This Product contains Caffeine. Limit the use of Caffeine-containing Medications, Foods, or Beverages because too much Caffeine may cause Nervousness, Irritability, Sleeplessness, and, Occasionally, rapid Heart beat.
Do Not Use:
• If you have ever had an Allergic Reaction to Aspirin or any other Pain Reliever/Fever reducer.
• With any other Drug containing Acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains Acetaminophen, ask a Doctor or Pharmacist.
Ask a Doctor before use if:
• You have Liver Disease.
• Stomach Bleeding Warning Applies to you Heartburn.
• You have high Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Liver Cirrhosis, or Kidney Disease.
• You are taking a Diuretic.
• You have Asthma.
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist before use if you are taking.
.• A Prescription Drug for Diabetes, Gout, or Arthritis.
• The Blood thinning Drug Warfarin.
Stop use and ask a Doctor if.
• An Allergic Reaction occurs. Seek Medical help right away.
• You experience any of the following signs of Stomach Bleeding:
• Feel Faint.
• Vomit Blood.
• Have Bloody or Black Stools.
• Have Stomach Pain that does not get better.
• Pain gets Worse or lasts more than 10 days.
• Fever gets Worse or lasts more than 3 days.
• Redness or Swelling is Present.
• Any new Symptoms appear.
• Ringing in the Ears or a loss of Hearing occurs. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant or Breast-Feeding, ask a Health Professional before use. It is especially Important not to use Aspirin during the last 3 months of Pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a Doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during Delivery.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious Health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or Symptoms.
Tamper Evident Feature:
Do not use if Safety Overwrap or "S" Tear-Tape is Missing or Torn.