Salonpas Pain Relieving Gel-Patch Hot - 6 CT



1. Pull apart. 2. Peel off one side of the film. 3. Place on affected area. 4. Peel off the remaining film. 5. Press patch thoroughly. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected are. Remove film from patch and apply to the skin (See illustration). Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours' application. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor. Other Information: Avoid storing product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture.



Salonpas® Pain Relieving Gel-Patch Hot. For minor aches and pain relief: Shoulder. Upper Back. Lower Back. Capsaicin 0.025%. Menthol 1.25%. Pain Relieving Ointment on a Breathable Cloth. Lasts Up To 8 Hours. Stretchable. Hisamitsu®. 3 15/16" x 5 1/2" (10 cm x 14 cm)

Other Description

Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with: Simple backache. Arthritis. Strains. Bruises. Sprains. Salonpas® pain relieving Gel-Patch Hot creates a warming sensation to the applied area. Questions or Comments? Toll Free 1-800-826-8861.


Active Ingredients ... Purpose. Capsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin ... Topical Analgesic. Menthol 1.25% ... Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum Silicate, Edetate Disodium, Gelatin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminometasilicate, Oleyl Alcohol, Polyacrylic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.


For external use only.
Do not use:
On wounds or damaged skin.
With a heating pad.
If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
Do not use otherwise than as directed.
Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Do not bandage tightly.
Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower.
Do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
Condition worsen.
Symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.