Off! Clip-On Fan Circulated Mosquito Repellent Unit
On This Page
Storage and disposal: Storage: store in a cool, dry place away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children. Disposal: non-refillable disk. Before disposing, fully use up the refill disk according to the label. Do not refill or reuse the disk. If empty: place the refill disk in the trash or offer for recycling if available. If refill remains partially unused: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
DescriptionOff®! Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent Fan Circulated Repellent. SC Johnson. A Family Company. Mosquito protection. You don't spray on. Up to 12 hour head to toe protection*. Odorless refillable. Contains: 1 repellent fan unit. 1 refill. 2 AAA batteries.
Other DescriptionDon't Spray It On, Clip It On®. *Each refill lasts up to 12 hours. Use each refill within 14 days of opening. Rotating clip. No spray, no mess. Battery operated. Clip it on: To your belt. To your bag. Or set it next to you. Refills available! Outdoor usage occasions: Backyard. At the beach. Gardening. Camping. Watching Sports. At the park. Device made in China. Refill made in Mexico. Refills available! A Family Company since 1886. Fisk Johnson. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. ©2011 S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. All rights reserved.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Metrofluthrin - 31.2%. Other Ingredients - 68.8%. Total: - 100.0%.
WarningsDo not allow children or pets to play with the unit.
Caution: see additional precautions on back. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces.
See inside for usage directions.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals:
Caution: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch device with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling.
Environmental hazards: Do not apply to water.
Physical & chemical hazards - Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials.