IMS Moth Balls



Storage and disposal: Pesticide storage: store in original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Pesticide disposal: for unused product, call your local toxic waste agency for disposal instructions. Container handling: non-refillable container. Do not refill or reuse empty box or cellophane. Offer for recycling, if available. Notice: California has determined that a chemical contained in this product causes cancer based on tests performed on laboratory animals. Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Important: keep out of reach of children. Do not place in areas accessible to children. Thoroughly brush or clean articles to be stored. Use at rate of 1 box (10 oz) for each 57 cubic feet of tightly enclosed space. Distribute IMS moth balls evenly around and between the folds of stored articles. Be sure storage space is kept tightly closed at all times and for at least 7 days after protecting with IMS moth balls. Replace when moth balls have dissipated. IMS moth balls will not harm the finest woolens, furs, silk, or other fabrics. Pleasant odor quickly vanishes when articles are aired. Paradichlorobenzene moth balls must not be mixed or placed in contact with naphthalene moth balls or flakes. Do not use plastic storage box or place in contact with plastic items as paradichlorobenzene damages some plastics.



IMS Moth Balls. Kills moths & carpet beetles. No clinging odor. Protects clothing. When used in air-tight containers this product can treat up to 57 cu. ft.

Other Description


Ingredient Statement: Active Ingredient: Paradichlorobenzene - 99.8%. Other Ingredients - 0.2%. Total - 100.0%.


Keep out of reach of children.
See side and back panel for addt'l precautions.
Precautionary statements:
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Warning: causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
Physical-chemical hazard. Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
First aid:
If swallowed:
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If inhaled:
Move person to fresh air.
If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice.
If in eyes:
Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot line:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) at 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information.
Note to physician:
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.


IMS Trading, LLC
Los Angeles, CA