Coleman 100 MAX Insect Repellent 10 HR Protection
On This Page
For use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. To repel insects, apply to exposed skin areas. Storage and disposal: Pesticide storage: keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Container disposal: If empty: do not reuse this container. Offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
DescriptionColeman® 100 Max Insect Repellent Up To 10 Hr Protection. Repels: Mosquitoes, ticks & biting flies.
Other DescriptionColeman®, registered trademarks of The Coleman Company, Inc. used under license. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-558-6614. ©2012 Wisconsin Pharmacal Co., LLC. All rights reserved.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Deet - 98.11%. Other Ingredients - 1.89%. Total - 100.00%.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Use restrictions and precautions:
Do not apply near eyes and mouth, and apply sparingly around ears. If used on the face, spray on hands first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes.
Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not allow children to handle this product, and do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands, and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. If biting insects do not respond to a thin film of repellent, apply a bit more. Do not use under clothing.
After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water or bathe. This is particularly important when repellents are used repeatedly in a day or on consecutive days. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Do not spry in enclosed areas. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center. If you go to a doctor, take this repellent product with you. To avoid damage, do not apply to acetate, rayon, spandex, furniture finishes, leather, plastics, painted or varnished surfaces, watch crystals, guns, bows, automobiles.
Precautionary statements: hazards to humans.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
First aid if in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
Call a poison control center or call a doctor for advice.
Call A Poison Control Center for treatment advice.
Have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or a doctor.
Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Hot line number: have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-255-3924.
Note to physician: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.