PediaCare Gentle Vapors Waterless Vaporizer
On This Page
For replacing pads: 1. Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. 2. Tear foil pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch pad directly. 3. Slide pad into side slot of plug-in unit completely. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Discard old pad. 4. Insert plug-in unit into a 120 volt electrical outlet with nightlight at bottom (rotate unit if necessary). 5. Replace pad after 8 hours of use. When using plug-in unit with pad inserted, do not leave unit in outlet for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace pad before next use. Pedia Care® Gentle Vapors® Refill Pads are for use only with Gentle Vapors® Plug-in Unit. Do not use any other pads or oils with Pedia Care® Gentle Vapors® Plug-in Unit. A light layer of oil may form on the plug-in unit during use. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a dry cloth. Nightlight use: Unplug plug-in unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove pad to use plug-in unit as a nightlight only. Discard old pad. Tips for use: Simple to use - just plug it in! Allow 60-90 minutes for vapor to fill the room. Vapor strength varies depending on room size and ventilation. Vapor will be stronger, the closer the unit is to the user.
DescriptionPedia Care® Gentle Vapors® Waterless Vaporizer. Soothing scent! 100% dedicated to kids™. Soothing menthol vapors. Lasts up to 8 hours. Soft nightlight! Contains: 1 plug-in unit & 5 refill pads.
Other DescriptionMenthol, aromatic vapors provide soothing comfort. Nightlight activated by darkness. Plug rotates to adjust to your outlet. Easy-to-replace refill pads last up to 8 hours. Contains a blend of aromatic ingredients including: menthol, eucalyptus, camphor, lavender and chamomile. UL®. Questions or comments? Call 1-888-474-3099 or visit us at www.pediacare.com. ©2014 Medtech Products Inc. A Prestige Brands Company.
WarningsCaution: eye irritant.
Do not disassemble unit or nightlight.
When nightlight burns out replace entire unit.
Read instructions on package before use. Use only in a properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet.
Do not use with an extension cord.
Do not block airflow of plug-in unit or light sensor on bottom. If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on.
Do not plug in anything above the plug-in unit.
Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets without adequate ventilation.
Do not place exposed pad on furniture.
Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
Contains a blend of aromatic ingredients including menthol, eucalyptus, camphor, lavender and chamomile.
Risk of electrical shock. Plug-in unit is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Do not immerse in water.
Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eye, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
Do not heat or microwave pad. Do not expose pad to open flame.
Not for use with children under 3 months of age.
Not for use during pregnancy.
Not to be taken internally. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Pad may present a choking hazard.
DistributorMedtech Products Inc
Tarrytown, NY 10591