OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Power Paks - 24 CT
On This Page
Read before use. For laundry use only. Safe on colorfast fabrics only. Always follow manufacturer's guidelines for the item being cleaned. Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only. For best results: 1. Launder in the warmest water recommended by the garment care label. 2. Pre-soak heavily stained or soiled loads with 2 paks for 6 hours. Add to every load to remove stains & maintain brilliant whites! Add 1 pak and detergent while filling the washing machine. For high efficiency (HE) machines, place 1 pak directly into the drum, then add laundry. Some really tough stains may require 2 paks for best results. Safe for all loads. Pre-soak to remove tough stains & revive dingy whites! 1. Add 1-2 paks to 1 gallon of the warmest water allowable for your fabric (see garment care instructions). Do not open pak. 2. Mix well to dissolve the pak and submerge stained or dingy white garment in solution. 3. Soak for 1-6 hours. Wash as usual. Tips for best results. 1. Do not unwrap or cut open paks. Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water. 2. Keep bag closed between uses. 3. Handle paks with dry hands. 4. Do not use for handwashing or pre-treating.
DescriptionOxi Clean™ White Revive™ Power Paks Laundry Stain Remover. Chlorine free. No harsh smell. Safe on colors. Wow white Technology™. For all machines including HE. 24 paks.
Other DescriptionBrightens & whitens laundry without chlorine damage! Gets the tough stains out! Maintains and revives whites to help keep them looking like new longer! Keeps colors bright! All this...without chlorine damage! For laundry use only. Satisfaction guaranteed! Got a tough stain, need ingredient information, or have other questions? Call toll free 1-800-781-7529 M-F 9AM-5PM ET. Or visit our website for more stain tips at www.oxiclean.com. ©2013 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
WarningsCaution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Read cautions on back.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a secure area.
Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In either case call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not mix with products containing chlorine bleach. No phosphates. Contains nonionic surfactant, enzymes, sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, brightener and fragrance. Does not contain chlorine bleach. Safe for septic tanks.