Kaboom BowlBlaster Toilet Bowl Cleaner



To Open Child-Resistant Cap: Squeeze sides of cap where indicated and twist counterclockwise one-quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. Directions: 1. Flush to remove excess dirt before cleaning. 2. Apply 4 oz of product under and around the rim to coat the inside of the bowl. 3. Watch as the thick purple liquid begins to power through grime, rust, minerals and hard water stains. 4. When the product below the waterline turns green, brush entire bowl thoroughly and flush. Product above waterline will remain purple. 5. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. To Remove Tough Stains: 1. Apply generous amount of liquid directly onto tough stain. 2. Let soak for 15 minutes. 3. Brush entire bowl thoroughly and flush. Repeat if necessary. Storage and disposal: store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not reuse empty bottles. Wrap bottle and put in trash.



Kaboom® BowlBlaster® Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Changes Color When Clean*. Goes in Purple. Turns Green When Clean*. Sparkling Clean Scent. 100% Tough®.

Other Description

Kaboom® BowlBlaster® takes the guesswork out of cleaning your toilet! The powerful, dinging formula goes in purple and starts to work on contact. *When it turns green, just brush and flush. Questions? 1-800-781-7529 (Mon - Fri., 9AM - 5PM ET). ©2011 Church & Dwight Co., Inc. For more information, including ingredients, visit our website at: www.kaboomkaboom.com.


Danger: Poison Corrosive. Causes Chemical Burns.
Read back panel for cautionary statements.
Kaboom BowlBlaster is specially formulated for cleaning toilet bowls. It should not be used or placed on toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, rugs, other enamel surfaces, chrome, flooring or countertops. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Danger: corrosive. Contains hydrochloric acid. Fatal if swallowed. Causes eye and skin damage. Protect eyes and skin when handling. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Do not breathe vapors. Use in a well-ventilated area. Do not mix with chlorine bleach, ammonia, cleansers or other household chemicals. Clean up spills and drips immediately.
First Aid: If swallowed, call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person drink several glasses of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-30 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.