2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach
On This Page
Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To sanitize, clean, and deodorize: 1. Clean toilet bowl thoroughly including under the rim. 2. Remove toilet tank top. Hold one white plastic pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. Hold one clear pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. (See diagram A). Do not touch chlorine bleach or blue detergent tablet. 3. Flush toilet. Before tank refills, place one blue and one bleach tablet into the right rear corner of the tank. (See diagram B). Discard packaging and wash hands thoroughly. 4. No removal necessary. Simply replace 2000 Flushes blue plus bleach tablets when tablets have completely dissolved in the tank. Product should only be used in a toilet that is flushed regularly (at least once a week). Concentrated to clean for up to 4 months and sanitize up to 2 months. Diagram A. Diagram B: valve opening, product. Storage and disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Do not store at elevated temperatures. Discard empty container in trash.
Description2000 Flushes® Blue Plus Bleach. Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria! Continuous Cleaning Action. Deodorizes. 2-Tablet System.
Other DescriptionConcentrated to clean up to 4 months. Powerful blue detergents clean and deodorize. Bleaches away stains. Freshens with every flush. Please recycle. Not harmful to plumbing or septic systems when used as directed. For health and safety information concerning this product call 1-888-324-7596. www.wd40company.com
IngredientsActive Ingredients: 1,3-Dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin - 81.1%. 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5-methylhydantion - 16.1%. Inert Ingredients - 2.8%. Total: - 100.0%. Minimum available chlorine - 68.0%.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Danger: See back panel for precautionary statements and first aid.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Danger. Highly corrosive. May be fatal if swallowed. Do not take internally. Causes eye and skin damage. Irritating to nose and throat. Avoid breathing dust. Do not get into eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear rubber gloves when handling and wash thoroughly after handling.
Physical and chemical hazards: Chemical hazard: strong oxidizing agent. Keep away from heat or flame. Mix only with water.
First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
If inhaled: move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment.
Note to physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.