Ty-D-Bol Bleach Tablets - 2 CT



Directions for use: 1. For best results clean toilet bowl thoroughly, including under the rim. 2. Cut open package, do not touch the tablet directly. 3. Remove lid from toilet tank and flush. When water level is low, drop the tablet into the right rear corner of the tank and away from float assembly. 4. Do not flush for 20 minutes so that the tablet can adhere to the bottom of the tank. 5. When tablet has dissolved, replace with a new Ty-D-Bol bleach tablet.



Ty-D-Bol® Bleach Tablets. Ty-D-Bol man "always there for you!" Clean you can see!™. Bleach tablets. Powerful bleach cleaning. 2 tablets.

Other Description

Bleach helps keep your toilet bowl clean "in-between" scrubbing. Toilet bowl is clean, fresh & free of odors. Cleans & deodorizes with every flush. Ty-D-Bol® is a trademark of Willert Home Products.


1-Bromo-3-Chloro-5,5-Dimethylhydantoin: - 51%. 1,3-Dibromo-5,5-Dimethylhydantoin: - 14%. 1,3-Dichloro-5,5-Dimethylhydantoin: - 33%. Other Ingredients: - 2%. Total: - 100%. Available Bromine: 48.4% Available Chlorine: - 38.0%.


Keep out of reach of children.
Danger. Causes eye and skin burns.
May be fatal if swallowed.
See back panel for additional precautionary statements.
Keep out of reach of children. Danger. Highly corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. May be fatal if swallowed. Do not take internally. Irritating to nose and throat. Avoid breathing dust. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not get into eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear rubber gloves when handling. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Do not use or mix with acids, ammonia or other household chemicals.
First aid:
If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If inhaled: move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Note to physician: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.