Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner Original
On This Page
For use: it is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Rinsing is required for surfaces that may come in contact with food. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. General cleaning and deodorizing, wood‡ floors and similar surfaces: use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. For tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. Toilet bowls: pour 1/2 cup into bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim. Laundry: rub in full strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add 1/2 cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics. General disinfecting: apply this product full strength on hard, nonporous surfaces with a clean sponge or cloth. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, then rinse. For heavily soiled surfaces, precleaning is required. ‡Do not use on marble, aluminum, copper or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn. Storage and disposal: store in a cool, dry area. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available, or place in trash collection.
DescriptionPine-Sol® Original Multi-Surface Cleaner. New longer lasting scent. Powerful scent. Disinfects.
Other DescriptionBottle is made with 50% minimum post-consumer plastic. Contains no phosphorus. Multi-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs†. Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Questions or comments? Please visit www.pine-sol.com or call 1-800-227-1860. A list of this product's ingredients is available at www.ingredientsinside.com. ©2013.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Glycolic Acid - 1.75%. Other Ingredients - 98.25%. Total: - 100.00%.
WarningsContains pine oil.
Keep out of reach of children.
Precautionary statements: hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Caution: causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. First aid: if in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label available when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or when going for treatment. Questions? Call 1-800-227-1860. Physical or chemical hazards: do not use or mix with bleach-containing products or other household cleaners. Combustible: do not use or store near heat or open flame.