Tylenol Concentrated Infants Drops Acetaminophen Grape
On This Page
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. - do not give more than directed (see overdose warning) - shake well before using - find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. - use only enclosed dropper designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. - fill to dose level - dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek - if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last - do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours - do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor - replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance. Attention: use only enclosed dropper specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Other information: - store between 20-25 C (68-77 F) - do not use if carton tape imprinted "Safety Seal" or bottle wrap imprinted "Safety Seal" and "Use with Enclosed Dosing Device" is broken or missing - see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.
DescriptionConcentrated TYLENOL Infants' Drops. Acetaminophen Fever Reducer, Pain Reliever. INFANTS Pediatricians' 1st Choice. Alcohol Free. Aspirin Free. Ibuprofen Free. Grape FLAVOR. See New Warnings Information.
Other DescriptionConcentrated TYLENOL Infants' Drops Acetaminophen. A TYLENOL PRODUCT for Every Age... Infants' Drops. Children's LIQUIDS AGES 2+. Children's Meltaways AGES 2+. Uses temporarily: - reduces fever - relieves minor aches and pains due to: - the common cold - flu - headache - sore throat - toothache.
IngredientsActive ingredient (in each 0.8 mL) Purpose Acetaminophen 80 mg - Fever reducer/pain reliever. Inactive ingredients anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum.
Concentrated TYLENOL Infants' Drops contains more medicine per drop than Children's TYLENOL Liquid.
Use enclosed dropper ONLY.
DO NOT USE other cups or spoons.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription)
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
DistributorMcNeil Consumer Healthcare DIVISION OF MCNEIL-PPC, INC.
FORT WASHINGTON, PA 19034 USA