Goof Off Pro Strength Super Glue Remover
On This Page
Always use safety goggles. People with sensitive skin should use solvent resistant gloves. 1. Apply directly to adhesive/glue. 2. Allow 1 -2 minutes to penetrate. 3. Wipe off softened glue. 4. Repeat if necessary. Note: Multiple applications may be necessary to remove heavy amounts of cured glue. For tight areas, use a small paint brush for application. Caution: Always test on an inconspicuous area first, as every hard surface is different. Damages many plastics, some automotive paints, and some carpets. You may need to rewax some surfaces to renew gloss.
DescriptionGoof Off® Pro Strength Super Glue Remover. Removes the toughest Stuff™. Works the 1st time! Removes: Super glue. Epoxy adhesive. Gorilla Glue®. Ultra fast. Ultra strong.
Other DescriptionGeneral purpose adhesive remover 20% VOC. Goof off super glue remover cuts through the toughest cured adhesives and glues. Use it to eliminate costly messes and mistakes around the garage, workshop and home. Satisfaction guaranteed: If you are not completely satisfied, return your sales receipt with a description of your complaint. Liability is limited to refund of the purchase price. Gorilla Glue®, is a registered trademark of Gorilla Glue, Inc. www.goof-off.com. Product information hotline: 1-877-GOOFOFF. 1-877-466-3633. ©2012 WM Barr & Co., Inc.
WarningsDanger! Extremely flammable.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful. Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Vapors may cause flash fire or ignite explosively.
Read other cautions on back panel.
Danger! Extremely flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and all other sources of ignition. Vapors may cause flash fire or ignite explosively. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Use only with adequate ventilation to prevent buildup of vapors.
Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness - stop - ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. If the work area is not well ventilated, do not use this product. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors.
Danger! Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful. Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Contains acetone and n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes and contact with skin. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Warning: this product contains chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children.
First aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call your Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately for instructions. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. In case of skin contact, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.