CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover



1. Test on a small hidden area before use especially: Wallpaper, fabrics, plastics, and fiberglass. 2. If excess mold and mildew are present, wear heavy duty vinyl gloves and face mask to remove excess amounts. Use exhaust fan and open windows. 3. Saturate using sprayer and let sit on stain for 10 minutes. 4. Wipe off with a dry clean cloth. To remove stains on carpet: Saturate stain and allow CLR mold & mildew stain remover to penetrate the stain for 10 minutes. Blot thoroughly with dry clean cloth until area is dry. To remove stains on fabrics: Place clean cloth behind stain and spray with CLR mold & mildew stain remover. Blot top of the stain with clean cloth until dry. After removing stain, clean as recommended by manufacturer. Do not mix with any household cleaners.



CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover. Design for the environment. Recognized for safer chemistry. Foaming action. Bleach-free. Powerful foam spray removes tough mold and mildew stains from tile, hardwood floors and more. Biodegradable. U.S. EPA.

Other Description

Removes tough mold and mildew stains. Use in bathrooms, kitchens, basements where mold and mildew stains are present. May be used on painted walls, ceramic tile, hardwood floors and baseboards, fabrics, glass, metal, brick concrete, marble, laminated countertops, fully cured and oil-based painted surfaces, hard plastics, automobile tires, vinyl tops, wood, grout, and fiberglass. Contains: Water CAS#7732-18-5; lauramine oxide CAS # 1643-20-5; dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether CAS#29911-28-2; sodium gluconate CAS#527-07-1; potassium bicarbonate CAS#298-14-6; methyl glycine diacetic acid, trisodium salt CAS # 14462-16-2, 2- methyl-4 isothiazolin-3-one CAS#2682-20-4. Money back guarantee: CLR mold & mildew remover is guaranteed to perform to your complete satisfaction or return to place of purchase with receipt for full refund. Biodegradable. Recognized for safer chemistry. ©2014 Jelmar.


Do not use on stainless steel appliance exteriors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.