Ivarest Medicated Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam



Apply to affected area, gently rubbing to remove urushiol (toxic plant oil). Rinse under running water. For use by adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician. Other information: To prevent recontamination or cross-contamination, clean any tools or other equipment which may have come in contact with urushiol. Wash all clothing, bedding, etc. that may have come into contact with urushiol. Also, pets which may have come in contact with toxic plants should be bathed to prevent cross-contamination.



Ivarest® Medicated Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam. External Analgesic. Prevents outbreak, if used shortly after exposure. Soothes & comforts skin, if symptoms have already developed. For poison ivy, oak & sumac. Non-abrasive cooling cleanser. Instant liquid-to-foam. 6 fl oz (177ml).

Other Description

Uses: For the temporary relief of pain and itching. Soothes and cools skin. For up to 8 hour relief from itching associated with poison plant rash, try Ivarest Maximum Strength Cream with 2 proven itch fighting ingredients. For more information on Ivarest products visit www.blistex.com/ivarest.htm. Ivarest Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam minimizes the effects of poison plant exposure: If used soon after exposure: Ivarest can wash away toxins before they can cause a skin rash. If used later it can still remove remaining toxins from the skin, minimizing any reaction and stopping the rash from spreading. If symptoms have already developed: Easy to spread foam provides effective cleansing without scrubbing. Ivarest's cooling medicated formula soothes and comforts skin as it cleans. Satisfaction guaranteed Blistex®. © 2009 Blistex Inc.


Active Ingredients - Purpose. Menthol 1.0% (w/w) - External Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Acetamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantion, Glycerin, Lactamide MEA, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Triclosan.


For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.